woensdag 11 februari 2015

DBA-HX 3.0 - Generals

In the process of testing the latest draft of DBA-HX 3.0 General officers went through significant changes. The majority favoured a single based General while I lingered with a command element. The later form counted as part of a command, while the single based officer is not.

The issue was resolved such that I began re-basing my command elements. Not a big task but the end result looks nicer.

Seven Generals on the left are Russian and Six French are formed on the right. I still mounted an extra figure to distinguish between General officers of cavalry or infantry. At 15mm scale I found flags useful to better identify nationality.


The command element in the background is there merely to illustrate the older style. I will eventually change the command elements for the other collections. 


Cheers, 

Geen opmerkingen: