The Grand Duchy of Warsaw was able to field 100,000 men for the 1812 campaign, but only one in ten survived. Reorganised as the 26th and 27th Division of the VIII Corps, the advance guard also included the “Krakusi” Cavalry. Further Polish troops served with the 7th and 8th Light Cavalry Divisions.
After the Battle of Leipzig, those Poles that survived to serve in France (1814) were mostly cavalry.
One command is represented here with figures that could easily serve for the 1812 campaign with V Corps. Flags will be added after ground work and flocking is done.
The Poles used similar formations as the French:
0-1x3Kn or 3Cv (guard),